Easy steps to get your company registered:
Submit the required information & documents for the application.
Tele-Verification & Payment
We submit your application after payment & verifying your documents.
Will prepare and Submit Application.Get your Food License
- Completely Filled in Information Form
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Authorized Signatory
- Copy of Property Paper or Rent Agreement or NOC from Owner
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Blueprint/layout plan of factory
- List of Equipment and Machinery
- List of food category desired to be manufactured
- Ground Water Report
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a mandatory requirement of displaying FSSAI License Number at food premises. Usually, the FSSAI license number is not visible to the consumer currently. To change the overall consumer perceptibility of consumers about FSSAI, Food Safety Display Boards (FSDBs) will be introduced at various food businesses which deal directly with the consumers.
Transporter needs to take only one license, which will be valid for pan India.
Yes, it can be modified with payment of applicable charges.
Yes, it can be surrendered any time before it gets expire.
Go on website https://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in and check it by filling application reference no.
Food Safety Administration is concerned with all food items including drinks and water.
Different license has to be taken for units with different premises address/different location.
Yes, but license has to be renewed before its expiry date. Else penalty is required to be paid for renewal depending upon the period of delay in making renewal application.
Yes, application for duplicate license can be made with payment of applicable charges.
- After signup
- Submission of application
- If clarification sought after scrutinization by DO
- Reminder to FBO to clarify within 30 days
- If documents accepted by DO
- If Inspection assigned
- If accepted for license generation
- If license generated.
Food license and registration is required for manufacture, storage, distribution, sale import and export of food products
The provisions relating to offences and penalties are specified under section 48 to 67 of the Act, which is available on FSSAI website.