Easy steps to get your company registered:
Submit the required information & documents for the application.
Tele-Verification & Payment
We submit your application after payment & verifying your documents.
Your Private Limited registration is complete.
Features of Private Limited Company:
- Limited Liability
- Legal Entity
- Perpetual Succession
- Easy Transferability
- Dual Relationship
- Borrowing Capacity
Following documents are required for proposed Director/ Shareholder:
- Pan Card Copy (Self Attested)
- Two Color Passport Size Photographs
- Proof of Identity – Self Attested Copy of Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voters ID
- Proof of Residence – Self Attested copy of Electricity Bill/ Bank Statement/ Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill (These should not be older than 2 month)(Any One)
- Proof of Registered Office Address of the Company:Latest copy of Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill/ Gas BillNotarised
- No Objection Certificate from owner of premises on Rs 100 Stamp Paper along with the photo of premises (Format will be provided)
Frequently Asked Questions
A private limited company must have a minimum of two Directors.
Currently, there is no requirement of minimum amount of authorized and paid up share capital of the company.
Paid up share capital of a company is the amount of money for which share were issued to the shareholder and for which payment was made by shareholder. Paid up capital will always be less than or equal to the authorised capital as the company cannot issues shares above its authorised capital.
On receipt of the certificate of incorporation, company will open a Bank Account in which all the first shareholders (Subscribers) have to deposit the requisite share capital. Once these amounts are deposited, company needs to file Form INC 20A, after its approval company can commence its business activities.
The Director needs to be over 18 years of age and must be a natural person. There are no limitations in terms of citizenship or residency. Therefore, foreign nationals can be directors in a Indian Private Limited Company.
Director Identification Number is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed Directors of a Company. It is mandatory for all present or proposed Directors to have a Director Identification Number. Director Identification Number never expires and a person can have only one Director Identification Number.
A company registration process is a legal process that usually takes 8-15 days for registration. However, a fixed time line cannot be committed due to legalities involved in the due process.
Yes you can modify the details of the company for that requisite forms must be filled with the ROC.