Easy steps to get your shop act registered:
Submit the required information & documents for the application.
Tele-Verification & Payment
We submit your application after payment & verifying your documents.
Your Shop Act registration is complete.
- Completely Filled in Information Form
- PAN Card of Company/Firm
- Aadhaar Card of Authorized Signatory
- Color Passport Size photo of Authorized Signatory
- MOA, AOA of Company / Partnership Deed of Firm
- Color Photo of Premises along with Applicant
- Address Proof of Premises
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, one can apply for Duplicate License.
An employer is required to notify to the Inspector the closing of his establishment within 10 days of his doing so. The Inspector will then cancel the registration of the establishment.
After receiving the documents from the client, Shop Act License will be issued within 1 working day.
Yes, it is mandatory to renew the Shop Act License once the registration period for which it is taken is over.
According to the definition of a shop, an establishment where goods are sold or an establishment where services are rendered to customers is a shop.